TEXCORK dB is an underlay membrane made of agglomerated cork and recycled rubber, for application as impact noise insulation on floors. It allows direct grip of a new ceramic flooring.
TEXCORK dB is suitable for acoustic insulation of floors against impact noise, in refurbishment applied directly under:
- Ceramic tiles floors
- Vinyl floors
Its characteristics allow it to be used:
- Adhered with adhesive glue or polyurethane adhesive directly on concrete support.
- Receive the ceramic flooring directly with adhesive glue with single or double gluing depending on the type of tile.
- If the finishing flooring is parquet, laminated floor or parquet, it can be applied directly over the TEXCORK dB product.
- Good impact noise insulation with low thickness.
- High durability.
- Compressibility under lasting load over time.
- Ecological and respectful to the environment.
- Easy to install.
- Allows direct grip of ceramic flooring.
- Can be laid over existing pavement.